REPEAT AFTER ME
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT ‘VAIN’
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT ‘CONCEITED’
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT A BAD THING
i think it’s a universal truth that everyone in our generation takes pluto’s losing its planetary status as a personal offense
pluto is smaller than russia. why did we ever even consider it a planet?
BECAUSE IT’S A PART OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
OHANA MEANS FAMILY
FAMILY MEANS NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND
You had sex when you’re 14? that’s your choice, you go glen coco, that is okay
You don’t want to have sex till you are married? That takes guts and that is okay
You have a fuck buddy in highschool? Not everyone likes commitment and that is okay
You are asexual and don’t like sex? That’s your sexuality, embrace it, that is okay
But you know what isn’t okay? Shaming people for their sex lives, that is not okay.
I want to see a reality tv show where straight dudes have to read the shitty messages they send to women to their mothers.
i need ferguson to go down in history books. i need school children in the year 2074 to learn about michael brown being shot on august 9th, 2014 by officer darren wilson. i need this to spark a movement. this can not lose the focus of society a mere month after it happened.
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
DOnt shop at urban outfitters
they literally sold a blood-stained-looking sweatshirt with the name of a college that there was a school shooting at
they sold prescription-drug related accessories trying to make it cute
they sold a board game entitled “gettopoly” i should not have to explain why this is bad
they sold a super cissexist card with the T slur on it
they literally sold this shirt
PLEASE STOP SHOPPING AT URBAN OUTFITTERS